What are some deep and inspirational bible verses?
I have been sending my guy friends daily bible verses but I can’t find any that I really like….any suggestions??
King James Version Bible
2 Peter Chapter 1
2. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
Romans Chapter 12
19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Psalms Chapter 37
8. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
1 Timothy Chapter 2
8. I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
Luke Chapter 6
27. But I say unto you which hear, love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28. Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
Titus Chapter 3
3. For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, [and] hating one another.
Proverbs Chapter 15
1. A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
Colossians Chapter 3
12. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
13. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
14. And above all these things [put on] charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
15. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
17. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
1 Timothy Chapter 6
12. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
2 Samuel Chapter 22
3. The God of my rock; in him will I trust: [he is] my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
31. [As for] God, his way [is] perfect; the word of the LORD [is] tried: he [is] a buckler to all them that trust in him.
1 Peter Chapter 1
15. But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16. Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
1 Peter Chapter 2
17. Honour all [men]. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
Philippians Chapter 2
14. Do All Things without murmurings and disputings:
Ecclesiastes Chapter 3
20. All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
Galatians Chapter 3
28. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: FOR YE ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS.
Ecclesiastes Chapter 12
13. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.
Matthew Chapter 22
37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38. This is the first and great commandment.
39. And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Galatians Chapter 6
13. For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only [use] not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
14. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
1 Timothy Chapter 1
5. Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and [of] a good conscience, and [of] faith unfeigned:
Psalms Chapter 18
2. The LORD [is] my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, [and] my high tower.
1 Timothy Chapter 2
5. For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6. Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
Romans Chapter 10
17. So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Psalms Chapter 33
4. For the word of the LORD [is] right; and all his works [are done] in truth.
Psalms Chapter 29
4. The voice of the LORD [is] powerful; the voice of the LORD [is] full of majesty.
John Chapter 10
23. And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon’s porch.
30. I and [my] Father are one.
John Chapter 14
15. If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Matthew Chapter 28
20. Teaching them to observe All Things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.
MOTIVATIONAL – Miracle Bible app – INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES